|Job Ref:||204358030||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£18000/annum + bonus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
IT Recruit UK and LinkPoint Resources specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate C# Developer who will build out the company's algorithmic trading platform and portfolio optimization system to new heights. As a C# Developer, you'll have a large impact on the potential profitability of the trading systems. To achieve this, you'll design and implement high quality code that performs at scale yet is fault tolerant during live execution.|
Graduate C# Developer's Core Duties
- Continuous improvement of the core trading platform.
- Build multiple connections to new brokers and data feeds.
- Maintain a high accuracy of simulation of strategy performance.
- Scalable backend architecture to realise more complex and computationally intensive ideas.
- Influence design and implementation decisions.
- Work closely with traders and external users.
Graduate C# Developer's Key Requirements
- Excellent record of academic achievement in a suitable field (strong Maths background is preferred).
- Demonstrable record of developing high quality software utilising C#.
- Appreciation of good software architecture, core algorithms and data structures.
- Excellent communication skills to non-developers.
- Excellent attention to detail, drive and determination to complete tasks.
- Willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and under pressure.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today