|Job Ref:||204665936||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldham||Address:||Post Code:||OL4||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Up to £35,000||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
8 hour shifts
Fantastic package, career opportunities
Due to company growth, my client, a highly successful and recognisable brand name in the food industry is seeking two highly skilled and experienced electrical engineers to join the team as part of an ongoing explosion project. The company are looking to double in size in 2017 and are starting with the installation of 4 new production lines and 2 robots.
You will report in to the engineering manager and assist in planned and reactive maintenance throughout the site as well as be heavily involved in upcoming projects and continuous improvement related tasks.
• To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
• Fault finding and break down
• To participate in continuous improvement activities.
• Project Assistance
• TPM related tasks.
• You must be a fully qualified electrical engineer
• General FMCG machinery maintenance experience, ie, fillers, packaging machines, conveyors, process equipment)
• You must come from a high volume manufacturing environment and have experience of working in a similar role. (Ideally within the FMCG industry)
• PLC Fault finding
• Strong Mechanical Skills Needed.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Kyle Brierley