|Job Ref:||204665922||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Cento Fire and Security Jobs are recruiting for a Fire Systems Engineer based in the West Midlands.|
We are working on behalf of an established fire services provider who are looking to add a Fire Systems Engineer to their team where they will be responsible for the maintenance, small works and reactive calls on a range of Fire Alarms, Door Entry and Warden Call systems in the West Midlands, with additional work on Access Control and CCTV systems.
• Proven experience working on a range of fire systems
• Electrical / Electronic qualification (City & Guilds etc)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of BS5839 and BS5266
• Previous experience working on Galaxy and Pelco systems
• IOSH / NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
Candidates must be customer focused and self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative. You will also have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary £25,000 to £27,000
• Company vehicle
• Additional company benefits
Please contact Greig Johnston for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento Fire and Security Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to fire and security recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the fire and security sector such as fire alarm, intruder, access control and CCTV positions and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs