|Job Ref:||204665745||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£13.00 - £14.00/hour + Overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
CAD CAM, Offline Programmer, Offline Programming, DELCAM, VERICUT, Powershape, PowerMill, CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Mill Turn, CNC Programming, Programming, Machining, Engineering, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Position: Permanent, Location: Nottingham, Hourly rate: £13 - £14 per hour depending on experience|
OFFLINE CNC PROGRAMMER (CAD/CAM) REQUIRED - PERMANENT!
Are you seeking a progressive company? Do you want to be involved with more offline programming? Are you a skilled CNC Programmer? If so, then this may be the job for you.
EMBS are currently working in partnership with a leading engineering company who manufacture complex, precision engineering components for a number of industries including Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Sub Sea and General Engineering.
The client is looking to recruit a skilled Offline Programmer who has previous experience in producing programs for CNC Milling, Turning and Mill / Turn machines.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Previous offline CNC Programming experience
* Ability to produce programs offline using CAD/CAM software
* Ideally DELCAM experience is preferable but other software packages are willing to be considered
* Ability to create programs for CNC Milling, Turning or Mill Turn machines - training would be available for areas of weakness
* Worked within a precision engineering environment - Aerospace, Nuclear, Motorsport, Oil & Gas etc.
* Experience creating 2D models, any 3D modelling is advantageous but not essential
* Work from engineering drawings
* Sound understanding of CNC Machinery with the ability to "take control" when required to project manage new parts through the shopfloor
In return the client is offering:
* Permanent Position
* Shifts: Days with early finish on a Friday
* Hours: 39 hours per week
* Hourly rate: £13 - £14 per hour depending on experience
* Overtime at X1.5
* Additional benefits: Holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, bonus, etc.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to or contact James Hall on (Apply online only)