|Job Ref:||204665664||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Working for an expanding automotive supplier as a Project Engineer you will gain exposure into managing a range of interesting projects with a number of high profile customers. You will work in conjunction with Project Managers working on new product introduction projects in line with timing, cost, quality and customer satisfaction parameters. Other responsibilities will include:
- Drive projects with a strong emphasis on: Quality, Cost, Delivery, People and Health and Safety.
- Attend customer meeting and visits.
- Take a key role in supporting project managers in documentation control and reports to deliver budgets for prototypes, development and tooling expenditure.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal resources.
- Attend regular meeting with project teams.
- Identify and communicate any issues related to the project.
For this role you will need:
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry would be highly desirable.
- Any experience of working with plastic injection moulding would be highly desirable.
- Experience of working as a Project Engineer or the desire to work in this field is essential