|Job Ref:||204665659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Horsforth||Address:||Post Code:||LS18||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum pension, benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
We are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer for our client, who are a multi-disciplinary consultancy, who work on a variety of complex engineering projects in a range of sectors, including water/wastewater, consutruction, energy and transport. |
As part of their expansion and due to the needs of an important utilities client, they are now looking for a graduate mechanical engineer, who will report into a highly experienced Chartered Principal Engineer, who will provide guidance and on the job training.
The work is a mixture of site based and office based engineering, including the full breadth of engineering process, including design and its execution as well as on site problem resolution, improvements and dealing with enquiries and ad-hoc issues. You will quickly have invaluable exposure to new engineering approaches, gaining invaluable experience and be nurtured into more challenging work as the role develops.
* A degree in mechanical engineering with some work experience gained (you may be a graduate who has worked on a placement scheme, or equally someone with 1-2 years mechanical engineering experience at grad level)
* An interest and/or experience in utilities (water/wastewater)
* An eagerness to learn and develop
* A positive and outspoken attitude and hard work ethic
* Live in the West Yorkshire area, commutable to the Leeds area
In order to assist you with your progression, the organisation will also assist and support you in becoming a Chartered engineer (CEng). The organisation are renowned for promoting talent internally and their staff turnover is extremely low.
Interested? Please send your CV or call me on (Apply online only)