|Job Ref:||204665570||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Facilities Maintenance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Facilities Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring planned, and reactive maintenance strategies and plans across the business to ensure optimum use of utilities, building services and facilities and to ultimately reduce the incidence of breakdowns and improve overall reliability.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Maintenance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure that planned and reactive maintenance is carried out in line with agreed strategies to budget and in a timely manner to minimise operational downtime consistent with Safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
2. Manage the Facilities Maintenance budget and service level objectives. Monitor and control maintenance and inventory costs. Develop and implement maintenance strategies including planning procedures and methods, and track improvement benefits.
3. Ensure management information systems are able to collect the required and relevant information to manage the maintenance operation. Develop Key Performance Indicators and ensure that effective performance review structures are in place and operating effectively. Monitor and analyse failure and reliability trends and drive continuous improvement in performance.
4. Manage and control contracts with outsourced service providers to meet service level agreements. Act as Responsible Person for Legionella control and manage the water treatment maintenance scheme.
5. Manage continuous improvement activities and modifications to utilities, building services and facilities. Ensure that Asset Management strategies are in place for new assets before handover and that reliability processes are up to date.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Maintenance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical. You will ideally hold Chartered Engineer status.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing and production facility is desirable. Other highly regulated industry experience would be considered, particularly from a GMP background.
3. A thorough understanding of maintenance best practise, managing plant reliability, asset management tools and techniques, spares materials management. The ability to motivate and manage team to deliver the vision and strategy for maintenance is essential.
Key Words: Engineering | Maintenance | Facilities | GMP | Pharmaceuticals | Manufacturing | Production | Engineer | Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves