|Job Ref:||204665525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Electrical / Mechanical Engineer - Multi Skilled |
Job Title:Engineer, maintenance, technician, service, fault-find, plc, controls, programming, conveyor, distribution, electrical, maintenance, automation, PPM, pneumatic, hydraulic, inverter, food, FMCG, manufacturing, production, paper, technical drawings, food service.
We are a well-established machinery safety consultancy who are able to offer our clients support in all aspects of conformity, compliance, inspection and risk assessment of machineryservices.
This is a great opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer tofurther their career as a Machinery Safety Consultant.
* Conduct daily plant and machinery inspection and record findings
* Undertake planned maintenance inspections
* Day to day frontline fault finding and repair work
* Assist with contractor control and management
* Maintain accurate job and service records
* Service and maintain automated conveyer systems
What we are looking for:
* A multi skilled maintenance engineer with electrical bias with sound understanding ofMechanical Systems
* Competent in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
* Recognised electrical / mechanical qualifications - 17th Edition qualified and/or a Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
* Demonstrate a good track record of achieving results.
* Experience inService andMaintenance Systems
* Experience of working withindustrial pneumatic and hydraulic systemswould be an advantage
* Previous experience working within Production orMechanicalenvironment
We recognise that our employees are pivotal to our ongoing success and the future of our business.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package which includes:
* Highly competitive starting salary £38,000.
* An annual Profit Related Bonus Scheme
* Paid Door to Door
* Generous Expenses Allowance
* Company car, fuel card, laptop, phone
* Enhanced Holiday Entitlement to reward Company service
* Free Food and Refreshments
* Long Service Awards
* Training and Development Opportunities (We will pay for all trainingtowards you becoming a fully accredited Machinery Safety Consultant)
* Annual Pay Reviews
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
*Multiple locations due to accelerated growth
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for