|Job Ref:||204665392||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Our client a national powered access company and is looking to add a depot based, Senior Powered Access Engineer to the team is Glasgow.|
- Managing the workshop on a day to day basis and organising the workload for a team of engineers.
- Keeping the system updated with equipment availability.
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure equipment availability.
- Ensure equipment is serviced repaired, LOLER inspected and PDI'd using forward planning to ensure optimum availability.
- Hands on preventative maintenance and inspection.
- Effective communication with other members of staff and customers alike.
- You must hold as a minimum NVQ level 2 in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the plant hire industry would be preferable, with a background in powered access, forklifts, and LOLER. (CAP) licence would be an advantage.
- You must be able to motivate and manage the team.
- Experience in electro and hydraulics, fault finding and diagnostics.
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits package for the right candidate