|Job Ref:||204665237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
A Leading main contractor within the Engineering Industry requires a PTS Sub Agent/Section Engineer to work on various rail sites across Worcester, through Gloucestershire and down to Bristol. |
The project involves a mixture of heavy civils, infrastructure, earthworks, RC frames, and will run for the next 12+ months.
This is a great opportunity to add a high profile project to your CV and to work with a one of the largest Main Contractor's who has many multi-million pound projects underway throughout London and the UK.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing the sub contracts and H&S of various packages of work
* Manage and mentor both direct and contract project staff
* Liaise consistently with client and stakeholders
* Write method statements, risk assessments and work package plans
* Manage a team of Site and Section Engineers on nights To be successful in the role
* You will have previously worked for a major contractor in a heavy civil within a rail environment
* Previously worked as a Sub Agent, Senior/Section Engineer
* Be qualified up to degree or diploma in Civil Engineering
* Have CSCS, SMSTS & PTS
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for a top tier contractor, but will also benefit from working with CUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with regular updates, social events, and a competitive referral scheme.
For more information on the project please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below and I look forward to hearing from you