|Job Ref:||204665143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Littlehampton||Address:||Post Code:||BN17||Salary:||£14/hour plus Overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Our exclusive client is a well-established manufacturing business who specialise in high value precision engineered components from exotic materials for the Oil & Gas industry. Operating from their purpose built machine shop, they use modern manufacturing techniques and are continuously investing in the business.|
Due to their consistently strong order book and recent investment they now have an urgent requirement for an experienced CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator to join their operation in Littlehampton.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have a strong CNC Turner background.
- Be an experienced Programmer Setter Operator.
- Have good experience with Fanuc controls
- Must be able to work from engineering drawings and write programs online.
- Experience working with exotic materials would be an advantage.
- Be able to work on your own without supervision
This is a Standard day shift opportunity working 7am - 4pm Monday to Thursday and till 12pm on a Friday and is paying up to £14 per hour depending on experience and skills. There is also plenty of overtime during the week and on a Saturday morning paid at time and a half