|Job Ref:||204664869||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
We are looking to recruit a maintenance and installation operative to work on a permanent basis. The position will involve:
* The installation, repair and maintenance of lighting brackets, Lanterns, overhead cables, bollards and signs
* The changing of lamps, lamp holders, covers, electric cells, fuses, capacitors, switches etc
* Management of basic on site risk assessments
* Responsible for site traffic management
* Responsible for company equipment and vehicles
* You should be technically competent with experience working within street lighting.
* Must be comfortable working within a team as well as working alone and to tight deadlines
* You will have the ability to read maps and must have a good level of written and numerical skills.
* A demonstrable ability to learn new processes quickly.
* Excellent attention to detail & self-motivated.
* Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and analytical skills.
* Strong knowledge of fault repair.
* Full training will be provided to allow the successful candidate to develop into the role.
* Street Lighting experience
* NRSWA operative
* Full clean UK Driving Licence
* IPAF 1b
* Good communication skills
* Electrical knowledge
* An understanding of Sign Lighting and Guarding
* ECS Health and Safety Assessment (or equivalent)
* First Aid Training
* Manual Handling Training
* G39 Training.
* 302.1 or 302.2.
* Power Tools training.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy