|Job Ref:||204664788||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
Position: Manufacturing Machine Shop Floor Foreman. |
Location: Portsmouth, Havant, Cosham, Southampton, Chichester.
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for the right candidate who will have experience of working on a manufacturing machine shop floor as a Turner and a Miller (more Milling) with Heidenhain and Fanuc controls and programming on CAD CAM systems. They provide a first class service in the engineering manufacturing sector, they have been running for more than 40 years and work to all the current quality standards supplying their clients with quality machined products.
The Duties are:
• Hands on shop floor foreman/supervisor, creating programmes.
• Take manufacturing orders.
• Making sure programmes are available.
• Making sure tooling is available. Organise manufacturing as required.
• Fully conversant and with a solid background in Heidenhain and Fanuc.
• Must programme on and offline.
• Conversant in CAD/CAM.
• Must have Turning and Milling experience (More Milling)
• People person.
• Good communicator.
• Proven leadership/management skills