|Job Ref:||204664722||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Lapto||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
Service & Maintenance Engineer (Fire and Security)|
Reporting to: Service Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 (negotiable depending on experience) plus Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop, 20 days holiday and overtime.
My clients are leading specialist in providing fire and security systems to construction projects throughout the UK. They have worked on many high profile projects such as; Birmingham Dental Hospital, Cheltenham Racecourse, Rotherham United Stadium and Nottingham Trent University.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Service & Maintenance Engineer to join their team of highly motivated, professional and knowledgeable individuals who are committed to the projects they are working on.
- To service and maintain all Fire Detection, Access control, Door Entry, Intruder Alarm, CCTV systems and other associated systems to the required standards and regulations.
- To provide 24-hours call-out cover on a rota basis with other Company engineers.
- On occasion, to conduct site surveys in conjunction with a project engineer; giving due consideration to all applicable security and fire risk factors.
- To carry out any other job specific duties as deemed appropriate by the Directors of the Company.
To apply you must have or hold:
- Experience in servicing and maintaining of Fire Detection, Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarm Systems and other associated equipment to the applicable British and European Standards.
- Knowledge of all relevant BAFE/NSI codes of practice.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- To be highly result orientated with a strong drive to succeed.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity or would like more information then please call Jess Hargreaves or email with your current CV