|Job Ref:||204664626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£0 - £1/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
Thrive are recruiting for a high tech engineering company, developing key energy solutions to a growing market. In line with demand, they are seeking a Principal Thermal Systems Engineer to work on the development of next generation of Green Technology. The company has significant commercialisation partnerships across the globe with increasing market interest.|
To be considered for the role applicants should have the following:
* Significant experience in Thermal Systems including simulation of systems and components
* Able to work with OEM customers to specify, develop and validate systems, and supporting components for worldwide markets.
* Strong development test and interpretation with measurement techniques, and understanding of data acquisition.
* Degree or Masters in an Engineering/Science field.
* It would be beneficial if applicants have hydrocarbon reforming and catalyst materials experience, although this isn't essential.
This lead position covers design of thermal systems, collaboration with global suppliers to development systems components (reformers, burners), define experimental tests and analysis and provide technical expertise to the business on thermodynamics and reaction chemistry.
If you are looking to join a company going through a transition of growth, working on stimulating product's and intellectually challenging projects apply now.
Very competitive per annum + extensive benefits
Commutable from East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, South-East, Guildford, Crawley, Brighton, Worthing