|Job Ref:||204664619||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£18000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
Guildford - £18,000 - £21,000
• Drawing take-offs' (lighting systems) & power.
• Update all project logs and filter all leads into database and German Monthly Reports
• Keep database up-to-date.
• Provide quotations.
• Provide technical support.
• Provide customer service back-up for Building & Installation Solutions Division.
• To assist the Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of the department at all times.
• In addition to these main duties, you will be required to carry out any other tasks, which we reasonably ask of you.
• Electrical Engineering knowledge/background or building services experience.
• Ideally have some knowledge of lighting systems and an Electrical Engineering qualification (NVQ or HNC)
• CAD experience advantageous.
• Be computer literate.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Accuracy with attention to detail essential.
• Able to work under pressure, to prioritise work, and meet time constraints.
• To be a good team person as well as work unsupervised.
• Willingness to learn and get involved in all aspects relating to the smooth running of the B&I department.
• Reliable with a positive attitude