|Job Ref:||204664511||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Saffron Walden||Address:||Post Code:||CB11||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
The Just Recruitment Group are currently supporting one of our most prestigious clients for this permanent full time position within a well-established and growing global manufacturing company based near to Saffron Walden. We are looking for a competent and successful Technical Customer Service/Sales Administrator to join their team.|
Candidates from a Technical background would be advantageous as our clients products can be extremely difficult to understand without good understanding of previous Engineering/Technical product knowledge.
The role will suit someone that wants to progress within the role as advancement may be available for the right candidate.
Main responsibilities of the role
* Customer Experience from Quotation to Delivery.
* Coordination and management of the MRP system in respect to sales order entry, despatch, transportation, invoicing and ongoing customer service.
* Correct implementation of the contractual, customer order and works order requirements to satisfy all customer orders.
* Required activities and actions to improve performance, customer response and team efficiencies.
* Provide the internal voice of the customer with Engineering, Projects, Operations, Finance and Quality.
* Contribute to the data input, data analysis and day-to-day administration the CRM system.
* Monitor progress and to implement (identifying and seeking necessary approval as required) for any timely interventions that are necessary to deliver on time and in full.
* Creation and maintenance of Customer Enquiry register and activity tracking.
* Creation and maintenance of Quotations register and activity tracking.
* Administration in support of Strategic Projects.
* KPI measurement and reporting.
Key personal requirements
* Commercial and sales office experience, particularly with engineered products in a manufacturing environment, preferably showing technical competence.
* Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and improve inter-departmental relationships.
* To achieve and exceed defined Sales and Customer service objectives.
* Ability to work accurately and efficiently to satisfy tight timelines.
* Ability to improve departmental processes and to develop staff.
* Confident, articulate and have a high attention to detail
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel and Word
* Flexible approach with good team work ethics
Successful interviewee's will be invited in for interview w/c 26th September.
Salary £20,000- £25,000
Send your updated CV and covering letter to:
Tel: (Apply online only)