|Job Ref:||204664453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Car or £6k Car Allowance + Pensio||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
Site Supervisor/ Site Engineer
£28,000 - £32,000 + Car or £6k Car Allowance + Pension + Life Assurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company who provides specialist engineering design, installation and maintenance services to electricity networks and other infrastructure installations.
They are seeking to recruit a Site Supervisor/ Site Engineer for a role they call a Field Manager to join their Civil Asset Management team covering the North West of England, with the main purpose of the role will be to manage work across a number of civils teams to ensure delivery to time, standard and project specification. You will need to be able to demonstrate experience of overseeing onsite projects.
Site Supervisor/ Site Engineer - The Role
• Ensure that sites are managed in accordance with issued policies and procedures.
• Manage projects competently to time and budget.?
• Take overview of work activities to be completed, and co-ordinate use of all resources including people, materials and equipment for effective and timely completion of work.
• Liaise with third parties for day to day site access and material storage areas.
• Assist with management and resolution of customer complaints.
• Provide immediate, authoritative, guidance and discipline on SHE matters.
Site Supervisor/ Site Engineer - The Person
• Substantial experience of managing civil engineering projects.
• Minimum HNC or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline (or demonstrable level of achievement through experience).?
• SMSTS qualified
• IT literacy - user level.
• Environmental Awareness
• Full driving licence
• Authorisations to work on Electricity North West sites would be a distinct advantage.
If you have got the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this Site Supervisor/ Site Engineer
position, then forward your CV in the strictest of confidence by applying now. Or alternatively call Scott Davies for further information