|Job Ref:||204664442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry's most vibrant and exciting company's, specialising in the Security Systems sectors. Due to several new contract awards and the rollout of a new product the business is now looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Manager.|
You will need to demonstrate a clear career history as an Engineering Manager or Operations Manager, ideally within an Engineering environment. This position will be responsible for managing a team of 9 Engineers, operating across the Thames Valley / M4 Corridor, carrying out new product installations.
• Previous experience as an Operations or Engineering Manager
• Strategic and logical thinker
• Excellent Health & Safety knowledge
• Must be process driven with excellent man management skills
• Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office software
• IOSH or NEBOSH desirable
• Manage a team of 9 Field Based Engineers undertaking new product installations
• Prepare Contract Documents I.e. Method Statements, Risk Assessments, RFI's, Technical Submissions, etc.
• Meet with Client providing up to date reports on installation of new product
• Carry out site visits and surveys
• Develop strategy to ensure Engineers time efficiently maximised
• Meet with Technical Services Director regularly to provide reports and updates
• Responsible for Health & Safety
• Provide ongoing installation program for Engineers
If you are an experienced Engineering Manager looking for the next step in your career then this could be the opportunity for you.
If you would like further details regarding this position or alternatively like to submit your application, please contact David Mead on (Apply online only)