|Job Ref:||204664424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
Electro / Mechanical Technician (Tube Technician)|
The successful Electro Mechanical Technician will be required to tube test any product which may necessitate the need to work in a clean room. Therefore, someone with clean room experience would be ideal.
Follow established procedures and guidelines to manufacture the organisation's products according to production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and wastage targets; and quality standards and as detailed by the Deputy Team Leader, X-Ray.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions.
• Assemble and test all products, electrical, mechanical or electro/mechanical as required by the demands identified via the production build forecasts and the sales demands and communicated by the Deputy Team Leader, X-Ray.
• Carry out all duties in an effective and efficient manner.
• Ensure that best practice is maintained at all times.
• Maintenance of health and safety and 5S in areas of responsibility.
• Maintenance of Management System procedures for the areas of responsibility that demonstrate compliance with the specified requirements of BS EN ISO9000:2000
• Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Application of team working ethic at all times and ensuring support for other/all members of the Production Team and related departments.
• Observe all necessary health and safety rules and regulations when working on x-ray systems.
• Assist in the introduction of new products and processes.
• Ensure all non-conformances, quality and assembly issues are informed to the Deputy Team Leader, X-Ray in a timely manner.
• Assist with packing and despatch.
• Assist with product training for team members.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT - Essential
• Reasonable level of education.
• Mechanical/electrical experience.
• Electro/mechanical qualification.
• Fork lift license.
• Manual handling.
• Previous experience in a similar organisation.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES - Essential
• Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
• Good attention to detail.
• Flexible, proactive and the ability to work under pressure.
• Comfortable working with and contributing within a team environment.
• Occasional travel may be required