|Job Ref:||204664355||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Pension + Company Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
South Birmingham, West Midlands
£25,000 - £28,000 + Pension + Company Benefits
Are you experienced in either Technical Administration or Technical Writing and looking for a varied role within an industry leading company?
On offer is a unique and varied role in which you will play a key part in the company's success. The role is a mix of producing customer facing manuals and assisting in the administering of the quality management system that the company has in place.
The company undertake a variety of Mechanical Handling and Conveyor projects including special purpose built machinery. They are growing year on year and they are looking to continue in their success.
This would suit someone with strong technical administration experience or previous technical writing experience that is looking for a challenging but rewarding role.
- Co-ordinating, compiling and issuing of manuals to customers
- Asist in the preparation of technical files for CE marking
- Working within the Quality and Health & Safety department
- You will ideally have a technical background with an understanding of engineering and machinery
- Experience in writing OEM manuals and CE marking is highly desirable
- Experience with quality management systems and auditing is highly desirable
Technical Administrator, Technical Admin, Technical Author, Technical, Author, Technical Writer, Engineering Author, Engineer, Engineering, Documentation, OEM, Manuals, CE, Marking, Engineer, Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Bromsgrove, Coleshill, conveyors,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone