|Job Ref:||204664336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Wigston Parva||Address:||Post Code:||LE10||Salary:||£11 - £14/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
HGV Fitter - Wigston|
£11 - £14.00 p/h + Holidays + Sick Pay + Pension + Training courses
Permanent position - Supervisor within 3 months.
Working days Mon-Fri
Interviews start Thursday 22nd September.
Start date as early as Monday 26th September.
This 40 Year established business is currently experiencing a lot of increased demand from their East Midlands customers and are heavily expanding. They provide public transport across the UK and pride themselves on the quality of their vehicles.
Right now the company have invested in the purchase of 14 new fleet vehicles and now need to recruit a team of HGV Fitter that repair vehicles and keep them working.
Benefits of this position:
• 5-10 Hours overtime available.
• Permanent role with growing organisations - Supervisor in 3 months.
• In depth training - both on the job and through certified training courses including PSV Licence.
My Client immediately requires a HGV Fitter with the following experience:
• Background in Vehicle Mechanics - you could have worked on: Lorries, Tanks, Armoured vehicles, HGV's, Coaches, Plant Hire, Buses, PSV etc.
• 3 Years + Experience in the Mechanics.
• The ideal candidate would have a PSV licence (although this is not essential)