|Job Ref:||204664334||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£40000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
Hard Services Manager|
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke Hard & Soft FM solutions to a vast array of clients environments to include Industrial, Commercial, Government & Corporate settings.
A Hard Services Manager to manage the delivery M&E building services to a large scale, critical site environment located in Lancashire.
The Hard Services Manager will manage the provision of M&E building services to include planned and reactive maintenance, small-works, HV/LV, steam and compressed air along with building fabric infrastructure services.
The Hard Services Manager will ensure the provision of all M&E building services activities are delivered in line with stringent health and safety requirements and compliance along with KPI's and SLA's respectively.
This role is particularly client facing with regular client interaction and customer interface, so the Hard Services Manager will be well versed in liaison with clients at a senior level. The Hard Services Manager will also be responsible for line management of circa 10 staff to include engineering and administrative support.
* Hold M&E Building Services Engineering qualification(s) commensurate with the position.
* Experienced in the provision of M&E building services inclusive of maintenance and small-works projects.
* Experienced in the provision of M&E building services to large scale, static sites ideally of a highly regulated, critical nature.
* Health & Safety qualified to either IOSH or NEBOSH standard would be advantageous
Salary & Package
* Pension Scheme
* 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
* 21 days holiday plus statutory
* Parking on site
* PLEASE NOTE: This is a site based position and a vehicle is NOT provided