|Job Ref:||204664317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stonehouse||Address:||Post Code:||ML9||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:59|
Acorn is recruiting on behalf of their successful client for a Test and Commissioning Engineer, with the potential to work worldwide delivering customers orders, commissioning them on site and delivering excellent customer service.|
With a real passion for engineering, you will be the key person to test and commission bespoke engineering products manufactured in their purpose built factory on the outskirts of Stroud.
You will be responsible for working with project engineers to set the test criteria for the equipment, running the full range of tests to ensure the correct performance of the equipment, and monitoring the equipment throughout to ensure correct operation under all operating conditions.
You will be responsible for all the documentation throughout testing to include pre and post performance testing to ensure compliance against specification.
The client are looking for someone who is:-
- Able to work on their own initiative and be willing to muck in elsewhere when there is no testing going on, so a flexible approach to work is a must.
- Willing and ale to travel worldwide to help install and commission equipment.
- A highly skilled and experienced electro mechanical engineer used to working on heavy machinery.
- Knowledge of testing protocols.
- Comfortable with customer training, able to communicate on all levels.
The salary is very negotiable dependent on experience, and the salary banding advertised is only for guidance - the key to filling this role is the previous experience and person, so if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please do not hesitate me