|Job Ref:||204663832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Software Engineers - Applications - Various level - Excellent Package.|
Several rewarding new openings for experienced Software Engineers with proven application software development experience, database design knowledge and some familiarity with modern web UI development. You'll join a talented network application software team working at the cutting edge of commercial smart city and other wide area IoT applications.
Your Skills and experience should include:
• A 1st / 2.1 Degree in Computer Science or similar numerate subject.
• Application software development using Java or similar.
• Database design and implementation with an emphasis on performance.
• Server side coding using technologies such as PHP, Servlets or .NET.
• Experience with building complex systems.
• Full lifecycle software development.
The Software Engineer role & Responsibilities:
• Developing back-end application software in Java.
• Functional and unit test of software of software.
• Design of databases and implementation of these designs.
The Senior / Leadership roles will require good people management skills, including the ability to guide and mentor junior engineers.
A generous salary package will be offered (depending upon your experience level) with benefits to include 25 days holiday, Life Assurance, Private Medical cover and Pension Scheme