|Job Ref:||204663801||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£24000 - £25000/annum Excellent Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
My client is currently recruiting for a M&E Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis to work on a static site for one of the most iconic buildings in Plymouth. The successful M&E Maintenance Engineer will be able to fit into the existing team of 5 engineer, you will be replacing the existing M&E Maintenance Engineer who is retiring at the start of October who has been working there for the past 14 years.|
The company are looking for someone who has experience of Mechanical and Electrical systems and also a good knowledge of building fabric maintenance, there is lots of different pieces of equipment that need working on so will suit someone that has a very varied back ground.
* Take responsibilities and provide first line maintenance and repair of all electrical, mechanical, piped and building fabric services
* Basic repairs to hot and cold water systems, air conditioning, air handling units, refrigeration and heating plant
* Working knowledge of building maintenance systems software
* Maintain and install new light fixtures and fittings
* Fault finding on all electrical equipment
* Minimise all response times
* Minimising time for on reactive calls
* Assisting contractors on on all planned and reactive maintenance tasks
* Level 3 (NVQ) Diploma in Electrotechnical Services
* Extensive knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
* Armed forces background is held in high regard
If you are interested in the role then please apply today and I will be more than happy to give you a call and run through things with you in more detail.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy