|Job Ref:||204663797||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Production & Development Engineer|
This major supplier of seats and trims to the automotive, aerospace and rail industries has established an enviable reputation within a highly-competitive and demanding industry. Since being formed in 1975, the business has gone from strength to strength and, due to increased business demand, there is now a requirement for an experienced Production & Development Engineer to join its innovative and successful team of dedicated engineering professionals.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be working within the engineering team developing new designs & products through the full production lifecycle. The ideal candidate would be an engineering graduate and have experience of working within the trimmed products industry, although full product training will be given to applicants from other manufacturing channels.
Core skills and attributes sought:
* Experience of CAD - AutoCAD and/or Solid Works
* Understanding of, and ability to read, technical drawings
* Computer literacy (MSOffice, specifically MSExcel experience is essential)
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills and attention to detail
* Commitment, a "can-do" attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
* Resilience and flexibility to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* The ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
This role is pivotal to the continuing success of the company and represents a fantastic career development opportunity with an organisation which values its employees, offers exceptional learning support and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy