|Job Ref:||204663773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£20 - £23/hour overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Electronic Test Engineer|
Shifts: Mon-Thursday 08:00-16:30, Friday 08:00-13:00
Salary: £20-23 an hour + Overtime paid
Description of function:
* Providing (developing where necessary) in house test and configuration equipment and systems
* Coordinate prototype and pilot build activities relating to electronic and radio devices.
* Provide assembly tool and fixtures support.
* Attend meetings, write reports and where appropriate, deliver presentations to managers
* Fault finding to component level
* Conduct testing of installations and systems and analyse data
* Ensure obsolete components are replaced with parts of at least equivalent quality and support on the redesign of the electronic circuits.
* Create and maintain SAP routings and support with BOM control
* Link to manufacturing, purchasing, validation testing, quality
* Electronic engineering qualifications (HND, degree, etc.)
* Production engineering of mid to high volume electronic products
* Development of product processes for reliability
* Sustaining engineering of mid to high volume electronic products
* Design and installation of RF/ electronic test equipment.
* Experience with RF technologies would be an advantage
* Knowledge to battery technologies and evaluation would be an advantage
* LabVIEW knowledge desirable
* A high degree of numeracy & literacy
* Communication skills and a demonstrable ability to work as part of a team planning and executing project programmes
* An ability to determine priorities and deliver results to agreed time plans
Drug Screening required!
Apply via the advert. Contact Alexandra for more information on (url removed)
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office