|Job Ref:||204663737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Howden||Address:||Post Code:||DN14||Salary:||£28000/annum + £2,000 bonus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Our client has been a leading manufacturer in their industry for over 35 years and has a number of UK-based manufacturing facilities featuring state of the art machinery that has all been purpose built in order to produce the highest quality product. |
Due to continued growth we are requiring an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established manufacturer at Howden.
You will be an apprentice trained, time-served Mechanical Engineer, ideally holding a BTEC Qualification or equivalent.
Your main duties as either a mechanical or electrical engineer will include the following:-
• Fault find and repair machinery
• Install machinery, including CNC Machines, Edgebanders, Drills, Saws
• Provide corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshooting for both
• Carry out daily maintenance - strip down and rebuild
• Ensure all machinery is running efficiently and safely
• Carry out faulty diagnosis and repairs
• PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance)
• Control, maintain and install machines
It is essential you have a proven track record of working in a FMCG environment, preferably with experience in the woodworking or furniture industry.
Working hours are Monday - Friday rotating shifts:- (Apply online only) & 1400 - 2230 with alternate Saturdays every 3 weeks.
£28,000 per annum with a £2,000 bonus