|Job Ref:||204663710||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Enfield||Address:||Post Code:||EN1||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
I am currently looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a three month contract with one of our leading clients. They will be expected to carry out routine planned preventative maintenance schedules, fault diagnosis and rectification on all company equipment, ensuring optimum efficiency, product quality and safety is achieved. They will also work on Site Services repairs, installations and upgrades.|
In this role you would be expected to:
* To maintain Preventative & reactive maintenance along with engineering maintenance & breakdown services for Packing, Distribution and all site equipment in accordance with the planned preventative maintenance schedules.
* Carry out Mechanical and Electrical work as and when required.
* Diagnose and rectify breakdown faults in order to maintain an effective and efficient maintenance service
* Maintaining stock levels of essential spare parts and raising requisitions for replacements
* To use the 'Shire' Frontline Maintenance and Stock control computer systems for maintenance recording and spares requirements.
* Improve line efficiencies and production yield by the design and implementation of technical improvements
* To advise operations on technical matters as and when required, assisting with training where appropriate.
* Co-operate with the company in order to achieve its legal obligations. Lead by example to other permanent and temporary staff, demonstrating that the health and safety of the staff are of paramount importance.
This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a large fast paced environment with an excellent reputation. If you have at least 4 years of M +E experience in fault finding and maintenance and are looking for your next opportunity then this could be a great role for you. Please send through your CV or get in touch for further details: or (Apply online only)