|Job Ref:||204667335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Quality Engineer required for small, friendly and growing organisation who work worldwide.
The successful candidate will be a Quality Engineer from ANY manufacturing background.
You will possess an in depth knowledge of ISO quality techniques as well as maintaining health and safety and environmental standards. You will also have knowledge of root cause analysis and problem solving. 70% of the role will be spent in the office, 30% on the shop floor.
This company manufacture lifting equipment, predominantly to the military and oil and gas industry. The role has arisen due to the company's growth, they are looking to expand their small team as the company's worldwide projects and work load increases.
* On the quality side you will be responsible for maintaining ISO 9001 quality standards.
* You will also maintain the company's health and safety standards.
* Ad hoc Project Management responsibilities such as working alongside the Projects Director; you will be confident speaking with suppliers, taking on financial responsibility and forecasting production plans and contributing towards continuous improvement.
* You will have experience of project management, this will have involved dealing with suppliers, forecasting production plans and contributing to the company's continuous improvement
* 70% office based, 30% on the shop floor
* Quality Engineer from ANY manufacturing background
* Experience of project management responsibilities
* Knowledge of ISO quality standards
* HNC/HND qualified