|Job Ref:||204667331||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Kidderminster||Address:||Post Code:||DY10||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
£24,000 - £28,000
We are currently looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer for a key engineering and manufacturing client.
You will develop and optimise products utilising analytical tools & techniques to enable manufacture in-line with production methods and targets of time, cost and quality.
Based out of the Kidderminster office, the ideal Mechanical Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working within a Defence or Aerospace manufacturing environment.
• An understanding of Lean / Continuous Improvement / Six Sigma methodology.
• 3D/2D CAD
• Mechanical Engineer Degree/Masters
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 1-2 weeks with the start date being as soon as possible.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support