|Job Ref:||204667298||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
A fantastic opportunity has just landed for an experienced Project Manager to join an established Process Engineering organisation who specialise in supplying products and services into the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Brewing and Dairy industries.
Responsible for organising and managing dairy projects across the UK, the successful candidate will need the following experience:-
- Qualified to Degree level in an engineering related subject.
- At least 10 years experience working in either food & beverage, pharmaceutical, brewing or dairy.
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience.
- Strong knowledge of process equipment i.e. instrumentation, pumps, heat exchangers, centrifuges, hygienic valves.
- Knowledge and experience of hygienic design and CIP design principles.
- Competent in process flow design, and P&ID design and development.
- Competent in equipment layout drawing preparation and reviewing.
- Familiarity with automation and electrical controls.
- Familiarity with HAZOPs, design reviews and design risk assessments.
- Experience of process operations including mass transfer (pumping) and heat transfer.
- Proven delivery of projects from planning, design, budgeting, purchasing, installation and commissioning.
- Full Drivers Licence and willingness to travel in the UK for extended periods.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work as part of a global business on exciting projects across the UK, delivered out of their Warrington offices.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position, please contact Kate Wills at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)
Interviews are taking place next week following successful short listing