|Job Ref:||204667286||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£33000 - £36000/annum Highly Competitive Salary + Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
SHIFT MANAGERS / TEAM LEADERS (Mouldings) - Automotive |
Location - Milton Keynes / Oxford / Banbury / Northampton / Warwick / Daventry
Highly Competitive Salary + Pension etc.
Due to expansion, a Globally recognised, market leading Tier 1 supplier of World Class Automotive products, focussed on delivering the highest quality service to their customers, are now seeking additional Shift Managers / Team Leaders to help maintain their status as the Supplier of Choice to many of the world`s foremost Car makers.
The ideal candidates will have an excellent knowledge of Automotive standards and become responsible for Health and Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and all personnel on their shift. You will have automotive experience in Plastic Injection Mouldings.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will;
- Ensure production schedules are met in line with set quality, cost and delivery constraints.
- Liaise with Shift managers on previous and incoming shifts to identify and control production issues.
- Ensure 5S housekeeping standards around the shop floor are maintained.
- Ensure quality & delivery commitments are achieved and processes are adhered to.
- Plan, develop and review the performance of the personnel on your shift/team throughout the year in line with the Company`s performance management system. Ensure all training and development records are maintained in an accurate and up to date format.
- Communicate company/departmental/team information effectively through regular team briefings and gain feedback from employees on key issues to ensure their understanding of the company`s vision, strategies and plans, and their own roles within these.
- Involvement with KPI improvements within your department.
- People management experience.
- Good training, coaching, motivation and team building skills.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Good literacy & numeracy skills.
- Computer literate with a strong attention span with a good eye for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned and globally recognised company. The successful applicant will enjoy operating within the strength of an international organisation with a full order order-book and undertaking current expansion.
The Way Forward:
Should you wish to be considered for the above roles of Shift Managers / Team Leaders (Mouldings) please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Gary Horwood, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF 2421 GH
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike