|Job Ref:||204667226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£34000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Team Manager/Test (Construction products) |
Basic salary £34,000 per annum + Benefits
A new vacancy for an Team Manager with leading UK provider of specialist services to the Construction industry focused on the approval, certification and inspection of products, systems & installers.
The main purpose of the Team Manager role will be to lead and manage a team of Test Technicians for the test department and support the Operations Manager in delivering directorate/team budgets. The job holder will be expected to manage the day to day activities of their team, maximising efficiency and ensuring that his/her direct reports are working effectively and to the best of their ability.
Candidates should knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Good sound knowledge of Test procedures and requirements.
- Construction products and systems.
- Physical testing.
- Ability to manage and conduct a variety of tests in compliance with relevant procedures, requirements and regulations.
- Able to judge the technical integrity and soundness of test results.
- Good technical report writing skills.
- Testing of a wide range of construction products and systems.
- Evidence of organising a range of resources.
- Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent within a relevant technical/scientific discipline.
- Membership of a relevant technical/professional body