|Job Ref:||204667223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Vehicle, Pension, Overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Service Engineer / M & E Engineer £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus & benefits |
Service Engineer / M & E Engineer required for a leading provider of engineering services such as repair, maintenance and upgrade / overhaul into the Water Industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their team based in Bristol to look after the Pumping Stations, Sewage Treatment Stations and Waste Water Facilities in the area. Ideally you will be a qualified engineer with 17th Edition Wiring Regulations and have experience working on Pumps, Valves and associated equipment in the Water Industry
This is an Electro - Mechanical Service role so electrical qualifications are a necessity.
- Working from the Bristol branch and reporting into the Engineering Manager
- Providing Mechanical & Electrical engineering services
- Working with some of the largest Water Authorities in the UK
- Service, Maintenance and Upgrade / Overhaul of Pumps and Valves
- Previous experience as a Service Engineer / M & E Engineer or similar
- Knowledge of Waste Water, Water Treatment, Sewage or Foul Water equipment (Pumps, Valves)
- 17th edition wiring qualified
- Commutable distance of Swindon
- Driving license
In return for your services the company offer an attractive package of £30,000 - £40,000 plus a company vehicle and other benefits such as pension and over time.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy