|Job Ref:||204667149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Senior Electrical Engineer|
Up to £45,000 per annum
Our client has an urgent requirement for an Electrical Design Engineer, currently operating at either a Senior level, to join their busy consultancy based in Leeds.
As the successful Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering designs for a range of large scale projects currently within the residential and logistics sector. Applicants should have a good presence on site and have previously managed their own projects, undertaken site visits and engaged with clients throughout the life cycle. They are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual seeking a fresh challenge to work on some of their ground breaking new developments.
You will be required to provide design and project management support to Associates and/or other line managers, when necessary performing duties on projects. Working as part of a team, you should be an ambitious, competent and enthusiastic Building Services Design Engineer looking for a progressive role.
* HNC/HND minimum in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
* Strong AutoCAD capabilities
* Support the team by completing all calculations, including using Dialux and/or Relux for lighting calculations and Amtech for Cable Calculations.
* Have good technical knowledge in your primary discipline and an understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
* Be self-motivated and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have a proven track record of exercising commercial judgement together with practical knowledge to deliver positive outcomes
* Be collaborative both externally in design teams and internally with peers
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on (Apply online only) or email a current CV