|Job Ref:||204667137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Experienced Graduate Structural Engineer (Mixed Use Buildings) |
£22,000 - £24,000
Do you have a 2:1 degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering (BEng/ MEng) alongside consultancy placement experience? Do you live local to Central Leeds and own your own transport?
If you would like to work closely with an existing team of Engineers and Technicians, within a small consultancy, on a variety of exciting Building Structures projects nationwide designing in a full range of materials (concrete, timber, masonry and steel) then this could be the perfect role for you. You will receive full mentoring and training will be provided in order to help you progress towards Chartered status at the earliest opportunity.
Working as an Experienced Graduate Engineer you will be;
* Preparing structural design calculations under the supervision of Senior Engineers.
* Liaising with Clients and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process
* Involvement in project design from commencement to completion
* Preparation of structural design calculations
* Communication with Technicians and supervision of the production of design drawings
* Supporting Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design
* Carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE or IStructE requirements in order to progress to Chartered status.
* Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
Commutable locations: Leeds, Skipton, Pontefract, Runcorn, Harrogate, Halifax, Warrington, Chester, St Helens, Northwich, Deeside, Liverpool, Knutsford, Stockport, Leigh, Prescot
In order to discuss this Experienced Graduate Structural Engineering role or any other roles within the Building Structures sector please call ALICE on (Apply online only) or contact me via email at