|Job Ref:||204667123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Junior - Intermediate Mechanical Engineer|
Up to £32,000 per annum
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer, currently operating at either a Junior or Intermediate level, to join their busy consultancy based in Leeds.
As the successful Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering designs for a range of large scale projects currently within the residential and logistics sector. Applicants should have a good presence on site having previously managed their own projects, undertaken site visits and engaged with clients throughout the life cycle. Additionally, you should be technically well rounded and have experience of all stages from conception to design, producing estimates, calculations, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance or overseeing testing and commissioning activities.
* HNC/HND minimum in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
* Competent user of AutoCAD and Hevacomp, whilst any IES or Revit experience would be favourable
* Have good technical knowledge in your primary discipline and an understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
* Be self-motivated and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have a proven track record of exercising commercial judgement together with practical knowledge to deliver positive outcomes
* Experience of full life cycle design from concept / front end to detail design, who can produce and check estimates, specification, design justification reports and produce scoping calculations.
* Be collaborative both externally in design teams and internally with peers
For more information or to apply, please call Martin Bell on (Apply online only) or email a current CV