|Job Ref:||204667064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR|
£25,000 Per Annum
ASTUTE Technical are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a number of Civil Engineering Schemes based in and around the Warwick area.
Reporting to the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for (but not limited to);
* Assisting in the preparation of cost and value reports
* Subcontractor management
* Assisting with Implementation of compliance
* Preparation of Bills of Quantity
* Assisting with Negotiations
* Order placement
* Assisting the QS with ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate will have a proven history of working on Civil Engineering schemes and be contractually aware of NEC3 form of contract.
Along with an attractive starting salary of up to £25k per annum + package (experience dependant), this is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading company with an international presence.
The ideal candidate will have/be;
* A working knowledge of successfully delivering Civil Engineering projects
* NEC3 aware
* Must hold a full UK Driver's License
* Will hold a degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
* Be proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages
* Be flexible in in terms of working hours
* Be prepared to travel
To apply for this role please contact Kim on (Apply online only) or send your most recent CV
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK