|Job Ref:||204667053||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£250 - £285/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a healthcare provider based in Peterborough. My client is looking to recruit an Electrical Project Manager on a contract basis for a minimum of six months with the view of extension.|
• Ensure that the Project Management Service operates to the highest standards and that it not only meets but exceeds customer expectations.
• Responsible for the engagement of design teams or individual consultants. Prepare where necessary drawings, specifications and tender documents and evaluate and report as required.
• Lead the development of contract documentation and be responsible for the completion and review of all contract management documents including sign off of the following brief, design, programme, cost plan, commissioning, snagging process and completion documents.
• Be responsible for ensuring that all projects are carried out in accordance with the correct procedures and policies.
• Lead detailed discussions with Trust Staff and others in order to ensure that projects proceed with minimal disruption to the Trusts day to day activity.
• Develop where necessary project lifecycle and maintenance plans.
• Manage the interface between appointed contractors the PFI Company and the Trust.
• Lead and manage the development and provision of cost estimates and feasibility studies. Where necessary provide support to none technical staff during this process
It is essential that the successful candidate has at least 3 years experience working in a live hospital environment and ideally experience working on PFI. You will also be electrically bias with a minimum of HNC qualification.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted