|Job Ref:||204667025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
A leading provider of engineering solutions and services, specifically working in the automated machinery industry.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Design Engineer to be the technical lead of their projects and Engineers.
Main tasks include:
• Initial meetings with customers to gather requirements
• Investigate potential solutions
• Assist with quotations and proposal generation
• Technically lead projects
• Provide technical guidance and review to other team members
• Work closely with the manufacturing department, to inform and answer queries during assembly / test stages
• Attend factory and / or site acceptance tests with customers
• Review project engineering documentations
• Generate electrical / electronic design specifications for team members
The right applicant will have:
• Have a formal engineering qualification in electronic / electrical design
• Extensive industry related experience (electrical engineering at design / implementation level)
• Experience of designing test equipment, analogue and digital interface circuits.
• Previous experience with National Instruments hardware and / or software is an advantage