|Job Ref:||204666791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£23000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
A principal main contractor is currently seeking a permanent Site Engineer for their exciting Airport project in Luton.
Within this role you would be responsible for, but not limited to, any of the following;
* General setting out on site
* Carrying out of quality control
* Meeting deadlines
* Providing a detailed technical input
* Ensuring a safe working practice
* Previously worked as a Setting Out Engineer or Site Engineer
* Experience working on various civil projects
* Experience working with reinforced concrete and rebar
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer.
- See more at: (url removed)#NA