|Job Ref:||204666764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Role Document Controller |
Location Coulsdon London
Job Type Contract
Description of Role
As a Document Controller you will be expected to work as part of an administrative team to provide support and assistance to the engineering department, and will be involved in the process of document management and handling within a rail environment.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents
- Ensuring appropriate personnel (including project personnel and subcontractors) are issued with up-to-date documentation
- Ensuring all management system documentation is the latest version and easily accessible
- Ensuring that all documentation is transmitted in accordance with the project guidelines
- Collecting, collating, filing and archiving of management system records and project documents.
* Management of new starts/ transfers/ timesheet input for weekly paid operatives
* Administer accounts transactional processes
* Assisting with resolution of payroll queries
* Data gathering, recording and reporting for sustainability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Strong numeracy and IT skills.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Patrick Lyons on NA or send your CV to plyons@resourcing-solutions