|Job Ref:||204666618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£400 - £500/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Due to substantial growth and project momentum increasing, we have an exciting opportunity for an OLE Design CRE to work on one of the largest rail electrification projects.|
* To act as CRE in the OLE Design phase
* Work closely with the CEM and Engineering team to play a pivotal role in the design of OLE.
* Review design.
* Interface with the delivery team
* Interface with the LDO & NR design team
* Responsible for all engineering, design and technical submissions of the project
* The ideal CRE will have extensive experience working for a main contractor within the rail environment, a strong civils background is essential.
* It is envisaged that successful candidates will be an Incorporated Engineer or equivalent, a Chartered Civil Engineer with demonstrable experience in the successful delivery of Rail projects within the UK and a sound knowledge of Network Rail GRIP processes and procedures.
If you are an experienced OLE Design CRE looking to work with a successful contractor within a rail and electrification environment, please apply by responding to this advertisement.
VGC Personnel Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy