|Job Ref:||204666612||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Cento Lift & Escalator Jobs are recruiting for a Loss Control Engineer based in Manchester.|
We are working on behalf of an engineering insurances company who are looking to add a Loss Control Engineer to their team where you will be responsible for supporting the underwriting process through the provision of risk engineering services. You will carry out desk top reviews and site surveys, whilst providing detailed reports to enable informed decisions by underwriters.
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• At least 3 years experience within the industry
• Knowledge of property or engineering insurance products would be advantageous
• Excellent IT skills on Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Willingness to undertake further training
• Willingness to travel
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary: £40,000 to £45,000
• Private healthcare / dental care
• Additional company benefits
Please contact Craig Dunn for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento Lift & Escalator Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to lift and escalator recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the lift and escalator industry including platform, elevator, travelator and all vertical transportation and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs