|Job Ref:||204666601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£58000 - £60000/annum bonus, pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Energy from Waste Power Station|
Circa £60,000 + bonus and benefits
We are currently recruiting an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to join an operational energy from waste Power Station in the Oxfordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with growing number of power stations across the UK.
The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
* Managing, training and developing a team of multi skilled engineers and technicians responsible for maintaining all plant equipment to the highest of standards to ensure maximum availability
* Liaising with the Operations Manager and site Engineers for the purpose of plant improvement / modification / upgrade work
* Planning and managing equipment / plant outages
* Managing the maintenance department's budget.
* Developing the sites out of hours maintenance cover arrangements
Ideally candidates will have extensive experience in power generation / energy from waste, preferably with good working knowledge around boilers and pressure parts. Strong leadership and management experience is also essential for the role.
To be considered you will need at least an HNC in an engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical or C&I) with a minimum of five years in a senior supervisory role related to steam powered electricity generation. Senior Royal Navy Marine Engineers are also encouraged to apply (Chief Petty Officer / Warrant Officer level).
This position offers a highly competitive salary along with a bonus and benefits. Please get in touch for more details.
To apply, please call (Apply online only) and speak to Steve or send a copy of your CV
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK