|Job Ref:||204666400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour OVERTIME||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
Security Engineer/Access Engineer x2|
Initial 2 month contract - possibility for extension/permanent position.
Ipswich & Norwich
Are you an experienced Security/Access Engineer looking for your next immediately available contract role?
Do you want to work for a well-established, independent company that specialize within the installation, service and maintenance of ACCESS and INTRUDER systems?
Due to continued success and growth, 2 Security Engineers are needed to add support to the companies existing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience installing PAXTON and ACCESS systems within a similar role. A CSCS is a required, own van and hand held tools is also a requirement.
This is starting as a 2 month contract with the possibility for extension or even leading into a permanent position.
* Visiting client premises on a general service, planned maintenance and emergency call-out basis
* Maintenance, installations, fault finding, rectifying and problem solving, commissioning and documenting.
*Intruder Alarms, Access, CCTV, Paxton, Alarm
* hold a full UK driving license
* be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail and time management
* Strong customer focus and fully qualified with industry experience
Reference - RTR 46926 - Emily Spence
Keywords: Fire, service, maintenance, installation, Fire systems, lighting, emergency, engineer, Ipswich, Norwich, Contract, Intruder, Alarms, Access, CCTV, PAXTON, ACCESS, CSCS