|Job Ref:||204666138||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£20000 - £32000/annum + Training + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
This top security integrator is looking for a security systems designer to join their global design team in creating AutoCAD designs for integrated security projects.|
The company are a top security integrator who specialise in large-scale integrated IP CCTV and Access Control projects for Blue Chip clients throughout the UK and EMEA.
The CAD Technician/Drafter will be responsible for creating CAD designs for electronic security systems, covering CCTV, Access Control and some intruder alarms. Training will be provided by the Design Manager but some design (CAD or AutoCAD) experience would be required.
* CAD design of integrated security systems and system upgrades to meet customer requirements.
* Production of all technical documentation and material requirements.
* Create complete point to point wiring diagrams for security systems.
* Develop details for sensors, panels, racks and cables.
* Occasional UK and international travel.
* Design experience, with CAD/AutoCAD.
* Relevant qualifications in electronics, networking or similar.
* Experience of security systems designing or engineering would be highly advantageous.
* Enthusiastic and professional.
* £20,000 - £32,000 (doe) + training + benefits