|Job Ref:||204666134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer for a Airfield project upgrade in North Wales on a permanent basis. |
Salary: 30-40K- depending on experience
You would be responsible for managing a team of Site Engineers, involved in pre-planning site activities, and providing a co-ordination role between the Construction Manager and Site Engineers.
As the Senior Site Engineer on this contract, your key responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the Construction Manager within the groundworks, drainage, pavement construction sections of work
* Amending and writing method statements and risk assessments
* Helping manage and supervise the civils subcontractors
* Carrying out quality inspections as required
* Producing ITPs and as builds
* Planning weekly and monthly programs for the civils team
If you are interested in the position, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
* A completed construction or civil engineering related Degree or HNC
* Hold a valid CSCS
* Have previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Site Engineer
* Have prior civils experience
This is a great experience for a Senior Site Engineer to add to their portfolio of work.
Is this role of interest to you? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £300 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer and agency and welcomes applications from all. Should you require assistance to apply for any of our roles please call us on (Apply online only).
We value and respect diversity and inclusion at CarmichaelUK. As champions of diversity & inclusion we ensure all applications are treated equally with opportunities available to all. By cultivating a culture where diversity is celebrated, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. CarmichaelUK places paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy so if you require any additional assistance please inform us upon application or call on (Apply online only). - See more at: (url removed)#NA